If you are anything like me, your accumulated “stuff” is squeezing the life right out of you.
The last thing you want for the holidays is more “stuff”.
I’m not talking about emotional baggage, noise or clutter.
(That’s for another blog post.)
But truthfully, you don’t want this in your life either.
I’m talking about the physical stuff that takes up space in your closets and on your kitchen counters.
Most of us have way too much “stuff”.
Both physical and emotional.
We need help letting go of “stuff”.
(That’s also for another blog post.)
Presence vs. presents.
Rather than gifting physical items this holiday season, I suggest giving the gift of time.
Spending your precious, finite time – with those you love.
The truth is, time is indeed your most valuable gift.
You can’t create more of it.
And you have less and less of it as the days and years fly by.
Your time is the most meaningful gift you can give to those you love.
The gift of time.
Think of the people on your holiday list and consider sharing time and experiences together rather than gifting items that take up physical space and eventually become “stuff”.
Spent with the people you love.
The gift of time.
Let us know how you plan to shower the people you love with love this holiday season.
I’d love to spend more quality time with YOU.
Schedule a free Discovery Call with me here and let’s find out if we are a match.
If you are a wife, get yourself in my private Facebook group, “The Pleasure Led Wife”.
As a relationship coach, I work with both men and women, individuals and couples in my programs.
Get yourself on the waitlist for my 6 month, Marriage Reconnect coaching program.
It opens up again in February 2022.
Send me an email with your relationship questions. I promise to respond to your question in my next email newsletter. I’d love to hear from you.
If you would like help with the challenges in your relationship, schedule a free Discovery Call with me today and I promise to share at least 1 tool to help you reconnect with yourself and your spouse.
If this email resonates with you, please forward this on to a friend who might benefit from it too.
Want more love in your life?
1. Click here to join my private Facebook group, The Pleasure Led Wife.
2. Private message me here with any questions you might have about my 1:1 or couples’ coaching programs.
3. Apply here to get on the wait list for my Marriage Reconnect coaching program. Doors open again in February.
4. Sign up here for a free 60 minute Discovery Call. Find out how coaching with me can reignite that spark of emotional & physical connection.
5. Click here to learn more about the Marriage Reconnect program.
Most important. Take care of you.
Here are 5 easy suggestions:
1. Get enough sleep. Establish a bedtime routine and follow it.
2. Get outside in nature every day. Rain or shine.
3. Appreciate what is wonderful in the world. Write 3-5 things you are grateful for each day.
4. Reach out to a sister. Call her once a week – or every day. Ask how she is and what she is feeling. Give her the space to release her feelings without any judgment or fixing.
5. Treat yourself to pleasure. Dance. Take a nap. Sing out loud. Read a novel. Soak in the tub. Do anything you want – just for the pleasure of it.
With all my love.
From my heart to yours.