This is my gentle reminder to you.
Spring Clean your marriage with the 4 C’s:
– Compassion, Curiosity, and Clean Communication.
Clear out blame, complaint and resentment.
Spring has finally arrived to the Northeast U.S.
The warmer weather brings the ancestral pull to clear and clean.
It’s in our DNA.
We open the windows, and remove the grime that’s accumulated over the winter months.
This is a great opportunity to clear out the thoughts that clutter your marriage, too.
Bring in fresh air and let go of what no longer belongs.
What thoughts no longer belong in your marriage?
If it isn’t helpful and supporting of your marriage, it doesn’t belong.
Clear it out.
Remember your why.
Your marriage blueprint.
What you want to create.
If your plan is to build a strong and loving marriage,
you need to clear out
all that does not bring you, and your marriage, joy.
Spring Clean your marriage.
Then toss it.
This is the season to clear out the accumulation of blame, complaint and resentment.
How do you clear out blame, complaint and resentment?
- Start with being willing.
- Follow with using your body to clear. Shake. Stomp. Punch. Scream.
- Then emote verbally. Vent your steam with a good friend who can listen without fixing or judging. Let it rip. Use words and sounds.
- Last, and only then – after releasing charge – consider other possible thoughts.
Spring Clean your marriage.
When you have let go of blame, complaint and resentment, then you’re ready to replace and upgrade your thoughts with something new.
The 4 C’s.
More about that next week.
I’d love to hear your experience with practicing letting go of blame, complaint and resentment in the comments below. Or PM me. Tell me more!
Through my one-on-one coaching program, I teach my clients how to stand in the 4 C’s and make clean and direct requests. I help women love their husbands fully without losing sight of themselves.
My clients learn the tools to take their marriages from feeling lonely & disappointed to feeling connected with their husbands again.
Go out and practice.
Let go of blame, complaint and resentment.
Upgrade your marriage with the 4 C’s: Compassion, Curiosity, and Clean Communication.
If your relationship and intimacy could use a re-set, contact me to discover how you can have more connection, more pleasure and more fun with your partner.
Do you know women that are in a long lull in their marriages and miss the heart-to-heart connection with their husbands?
Through my 1:1 coaching program I help women who feel discouraged and lonely in their marriages reignite the loving connection with their husbands again.
Click here to sign up for a Discovery Call and get yourself out of that long lull.
To learn more, listen to the podcast, The Art of Giving a Damn, episode #79 Stop Compromising: Create the Relationship of Your Dreams with Dr. Alexandra Stockwell.
If this email resonates with you, please forward it to a friend who might benefit from it too.
When you are ready, here are three things that you can do:
1. Click here to join my private Facebook group, The Pleasure Led Wife.
2. Private message me here with any questions about my coaching programs: Marriage Tune Up & Marriage Rebuild.
3. Sign up here for a free 60 minute Discovery Call. Find out how coaching with me can reignite that spark of fun, play & sexual connection.
Most important. Take care of you.
Here are 5 easy suggestions:
1. Get enough sleep. Establish a bedtime routine and follow it.
2. Get outside in nature every day. Rain or shine.
3. Appreciate what is wonderful in the world. Write 3-5 things you are grateful for each day.
4. Reach out to a sister. Call her once a week – or every day. Ask how she is and what she is feeling. Give her the space to release her feelings without any judgment or fixing.
5. Treat yourself to pleasure. Dance. Take a nap. Sing out loud. Read a novel. Soak in the tub. Do anything you want – just for the pleasure of it.
With all my love.
From my heart to yours.